Need a general dentist? Look no further, you have found your family’s dental home!
We are a family dentistry & specialty practice (pediatric dentistry and orthodontics) with a wide array of services to offer you. We provide patients with all the dental services that are needed from braces to cosmetic dentistry & implants. We have a general dentist, a pediatric dentist, and an orthodontist all under the same roof. For cosmetic dentistry we offer porcelain and composite veneers as well as Invisalign, Incognito, and clear or metal Damon bracket braces. We complete root canals, place dental implants, do crowns, fillings, and dentures as well. Laser dentistry, CAD/CAM dentistry, CBCT guided surgery, and digital dentistry are just a few of our upgraded technologies we use to enhance your dental care. We always welcome new patients and offer complimentary examinations with the dentist!
Want a general dentist? Why choose us?
Why choose us as your Wheaton general dentist or Wheaton cosmetic dentist office? Well take a look at our answer!
- Quality – We could say a million things here, but seeing is believing. Check out our before and after photos and read Dr. Bryan’s bio. Our results are beautiful because we use excellent, dental labs. In our office, esthetic work is completed by nationally recognized laboratory technicians that are true artists!
- Convenience – We can treat your entire family under one roof and treat almost any dental concern. Dr. Danielle is our wheaton orthodontist. Dr. Bryan, our general dentist and cosmetic dentist, handles all dental care from implants, veneers, and root canals, to the general dentistry that most all dentists do. Our wheaton pediatric dentist, Dr. Lynse Briney, sees children of all ages and special needs patients. We really are a one stop shop for your family’s dental needs!
- Fair pricing and great value – Our fees reflect those found on fairconsumerhealth.org. This is a consumer advocacy website that tells patients what they can expect to pay for any given procedure in their zip code.
- Build long term relationships – Changing doctors is a pain and our doctors are young enough that starting care with them could easily be a thirty year commitment for you and your children.
- Customized treatment – At our office, we treat you as an individual not just another number. One example is that we customize the dental x-rays you receive based on risk; not whatever insurance will pay or the old adage of “everyone gets x-rays every year”.
- Technology – Rest assured you are in great hands in regards to technology. We don’t just jump into new things without letting the real world test them out a bit first, but we have all the technology that any modern dental office could want. We have lasers, 3D imaging, all digital x-rays and patient files, intraoral scanner for impressions, CAD-CAM designed dental work, automated appointment system if you desire, intra-oral cameras, TVs with headphones directly above the dental chairs, and more.
- We value your time – We make great strides to see you on time! If we run into some type of emergency or problem we make every attempt to contact you and let you know ahead of time we are running late and offer you another date if you are in a time crunch yourself.
- Customer service – We’ll let our patients do the talking. Check out the “What are patients are saying” section of our website, yelp, and google. Our customer service is unparalleled. You will be treated like a family member (because you are!) and we will do everything possible to make your experience a pleasant one.
- Involved in the community – Led by the doctors, the whole staff is constantly giving back to the community by supporting Wheaton students, sports teams, volunteering at churches, local events, and giving monetary donations. We feel it is so important to give back to this amazing city!
If you are looking for a wheaton dental office for the entire family, or specifically for a wheaton pediatric dentist or wheaton orthodontist, we would love to have you come visit us! We offer a complimentary first visit with the dentist, if desired, so you can view our office and meet the general dentist to see if we are the right dental office for you.