Wheaton pediatric dentist, Dr. Lynse Briney, is a board certified pediatric dentist and specializes in dental treatment for children of all ages and special needs patients. If you are looking for a family dentist, we are the office for you! Besides pediatric dentistry, we have an orthodontist, and a general dentist all at the same location. If you are like most suburban parents, your life is BUSY! Imagine the convenience of having all of your family’s dental needs taken care of under one roof.
Our practice is dedicated to healthy teeth, starting at age 1! We treat everyone, including small children, as an individual and base our treatment recommendations on that person’s unique circumstances. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Briney has extensive training in the psychological management of young children and those with special needs. Dr. Briney also has the experience and expertise that being a mother brings. The importance of that can not be overstated!
Read Rachel H.‘s review of Bauer Dentistry and Orthodontics on Yelp
A few benefits from our Wheaton pediatric dentist
- We use the tell, show, do method for pediatric dentistry
- We have televisions in the ceiling for children to watch cartoons while having dental work done
- We have headphones that can play music or listen to the overhead television
- Nitrous gas is on site and utilized when needed
- No use of physical restraining devices!
- Strong topical anesthetic compounded by a pharmacy to ensure the injection is nearly painless
- Buffered anesthetic to ensure the anesthetic is not acidic when injected and causing a burning sensation
- We use the gate control theory of pain to ease the sensation of an injection
- Use of tooth colored crowns instead of the stainless steel ones
- We do full sedation at a local hospital when needed for special needs patients
- Larger staff allows multiple children to be seen at same time (saving Mom time!)
- Multiple doctors means the whole family can be seen at same location