Dental Composite Armatarium
- Anesthetic: lower 27 gauge long (yellow tip) with 2 carps of 4% articaine (Septocaine) for block, upper or lower infiltration 30 gauge short (blue tip) with 1 carp 4% articaine (Septocaine). Always use the color of tip instead of having to say the word long needle in front of the patient. Also we never say “shot”, we say injection.
- Topical anesthtic
- Restorative tray
- Dr. Bauer bur block
- 2% CHX
- Etch bac
- 3 microbruses for multiple teeth only 2 or 1 for single tooth
- Vitrebond Plus
- Clearfil SE Bond or Optiobond Fl
- Composite =
- Clearfil SE A2 APX if posterior and some anterior
- Filtek Supreme Ultra if anterior
- Buccal requires #0 cord soaked in hemodent?
- IP need V-Ring system
- Anterior need mylar strip and white wave wedge
- Troll Foil
- IP polishing strip for some anteriors
Bryan Bauer, DDS, FAGD
Wheaton General and Cosmetic Dentists
No comments yet.