Top 5 reasons to upgrade your smile
- To Improve Appearance. One of the first things people notice about you when they meet you for the first time is your smile. A recent poll in USA Today stated that 47% of people look at your smile first when meeting you. A strong, healthy, beautiful smile will make you look more attractive, healthier, and even younger. Your smile is one of the few areas of your body you can drastically change without invasive surgery.
- To Boost Self-Esteem. This one goes hand in hand with #1 because, when you look good you feel good! Many people with unattractive smiles work hard not to show their teeth, especially in pictures. This has a very negative impact on the human psyche. A smile makeover can be just the thing to give you the confidence boost you need to feel good about yourself. Smiling is good for mental health – the more you smile the better you feel!
- To Increase Professional Success. Psychologist have found a more attractive face is more believable and better trusted by individuals. A beautiful smile is a key ingredient to an attractive face. Many people report that their drive for professional success has played animportant role in their decision to have cosmetic dentistry. Having a great smile is especially important to people who work with the public, engage in public speaking, sales and leadership roles.
- To Improve Overall Health. Not many would think of this one, but oral health plays an important role in overall health. Humans have evolved to relate visually unattractive things to unhealthy things and vice-versa. Teeth and gums certainly fall into this category; as bleeding, red gums and decayed, brown teeth are both unattractive to us and a determent to our health. Recent studies suggest that gum disease is directly related to serious health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, even coronary artery disease.
- To Improve Relationships. Poor oral health and appearance cause feelings of embarrassment, and self-consciousness. These feelings can lead people to avoid social situations, photographs and relationships. Cosmetic dentistry will help restore confidence, making social situations more comfortable.
No comments yet.