Whether looking for a dentist, pediatric dentist, or orthodontist; we have you covered. We are the Wheaton family dental office you are looking for.
We are here to serve the dental needs of your entire family for their entire life. Our goal is to be the only dental office your family will ever need!
We are always striving to improve everyone on our entire team to ensure we provide the very best dental and orthodontic experience possible. We do this by constantly investing in continuing education for our doctors and team members and investing in the best technology available.
We have Dr. Briney for your small children and those with special needs. Dr Bryan performs extractions, root canals, dental implants, bone grafts, and veneers. Dr Danielle takes care of all of the orthodontics and uses Botox and dermal fillers to eliminate facial pain and enhance esthetics.
Why choose Bauer Dentistry and Orthodontics?
- Doctors – Dr. Briney is our board certified pediatric dentist, Dr. Bryan Bauer our general dentist has a Fellowship from AGD, Dr. Danielle Bauer our orthodontist graduated #1 in her dental school class and is the ONLY board certified orthodontists in Wheaton/Glen Ellyn. There is plenty more information in their bios to check out!
- Convenience – We can treat your entire family under one roof and treat almost any dental concern. Dr. Danielle is our orthodontist. Dr. Bryan handles all dental care from dental implants, porcelain veneers, and root canals, to the general dentistry that most all dentists do. Our pediatric dentist, Dr. Lynse Briney, sees children of all ages and special needs patients. We really are a one stop shop for your family’s dental needs! We have 4 dental hygienists and can schedule mom and three kids to be seen at the same time! We will call your last office for you to get your records.
- Technology – Rest assured you are in great hands in regards to technology. We don’t just jump into new things without letting the real world test them out a bit first, but we have all the technology that any modern dental office could want. We have lasers, 3D imaging, 3D printer, all digital x-rays and patient files, intraoral scanner for impressions, CAD-CAM designed dental work, automated appointment system if you desire, intra-oral cameras, TVs with headphones directly above the dental chairs, and more.
- Customer service – We’ll let our patients do the talking. Check out facebook, yelp, and google reviews. Our customer service is unparalleled. You will be treated like a family member (because you are!) and we will do everything possible to make your experience a pleasant one.
- Customized treatment – At our office, we treat you as an individual not just another number. One example is that we customize the x-rays you receive based on risk; not whatever insurance will pay or the old adage of “everyone gets x-rays every year”.
- Quality – We could say a million things here, but seeing is believing. Check out our before and after photos in our cosmetic blog!
- Fair pricing and great value – Our fees reflect those found on fairconsumerhealth.org. This is a consumer advocacy website that tells patients what they can expect to pay for any given procedure in their zip code.
- We value your time – We make great strides to see you on time! If we run into some type of emergency or problem we make every attempt to contact you and let you know ahead of time we are running late and offer you another date if you are in a time crunch yourself.
- Involved in the community – Led by the doctors, the whole staff is constantly giving back to the community by supporting Wheaton students, sports teams, volunteering at churches, local events, and giving monetary donations. We feel it is so important to give back to this amazing city!
If you are looking for a Wheaton dental office for the entire family, or specifically for a Wheaton pediatric dentist or Wheaton orthodontist, we would love to have you come visit us! We offer a complimentary first visit with the dentist, if desired, so you can view our office and meet the dentist to see if we are the right dental office for you.