Dental Implants in Wheaton!
Dental implants on your mind? Are you in the Wheaton or Glen Ellyn area and looking for someone that can BOTH place and restore your dental implants? Dr. Bryan Bauer can replace one missing tooth, or an entire mouth full of teeth, depending on your needs. Dr. Bauer has a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry and has a Fellowship from the International Congress of Oral Implantology, so your missing teeth are in good hands. Often patients are unsure of their options when searching for someone to place a dental implant and perhaps a dental implant is not the best option for you. Wouldn’t it be great to see someone that can either save your tooth with a root canal or discuss the benefits of either a dental bridge or dental implants with you in the same place that the dental implants will be placed and restored?
Need one or just a couple dental implants? Click here!
Need lots of dental implants or a full jaw of dental implants? Click here!
How exactly do we place our Wheaton dental implants?
Check out our dental implants video!
Why choose Bauer Smiles for Dental Implants in Wheaton, Il?
Dental Implants Technology
- Most modern up to date technology available. Our on-site cone scan, iCat FLX, has the lowest radiation levels available on the market.
- CAD surgery with CAM or 3D printed surgical guide. Your dental implant is digitally completed and a custom surgical guide will often be 3D printed in our office. This eliminates much of the human factor of the surgery and allows the doctor to place your dental implants EXACTLY in the most ideal position possible.
- Top labs. Who is going to be the person actually making your prosthesis (crown, bridge, or denture)? That person needs to be an artist more than anything. Dr. Bauer’s work is prominently featured on top high end laboratory tech website LSK as an example to others, as well as in digital esthetics and dental products report. It is not easy for lab techs to make a single front crown “disappear” as seen in the above photo. It takes excellent communication and skill from both your dentist and the lab tech.
- Maintenance. Who will be doing your maintenance visits? Have you ever purchased anything that didn’t need maintenance to stay in top form, especially expensive and complicated things? Most corporate offices do not even offer that sort of thing. If you are seeing two doctors, will both be maintaining it?
- We stand behind our products. Dr. Bauer owns the office and will be around for a long time to service your expensive prosthesis, should something go wrong in the future. If you go to a corporate center will that employee doctor or doctors still be around to service you? If you go to multiple doctors and something goes wrong whose job is it to fix your problem? How would you have any idea? What if the doctors have a disagreement or falling out? What if one retires?
Value of dental implants
- Better product. We use all custom components in your restoration, rather than the stock abutments many places utilize and then “make work”. We use top labs like LSK mentioned above, therefore your final result is the best it can be.
- Not having to have two doctors’ offices make a profit on your procedure, or a corporate office have to cover the costs of their expensive marketing and advertising campaigns means you pay less for the same or better product.
- At Bauer Dentistry you only have to put your trust in one doctor. Dr. Bryan will likely be practicing in same location for the next 25 years, so you’ll know where to find him if there is an issue.
- One doctor and only one office, hence fewer potential miscommunications. From start to finish you’ll see the same faces in the same location. Forget running to this office and that. No having one doctor that hasn’t made something on top of an implant since dental school planning and executing the foundation (implants), while another doctor that knows very little about the technicalities of placing an implant build the teeth on top.
- Relationship. Most of our patients that we see become more like family then customers. After all, we are a family based dental office. We do not specialize in any one service so that families can come to our office for nearly all the dental health needs.