Looking for your new patient forms – click here?
Whether you are coming for the first time for dentistry or orthodontics, we want to welcome you & your family into our wonderful family!
The first visit is utilized to meet you, discuss your chief concerns, and formulate a treatment plan customized to your needs & budget.
Initial Orthodontic patients: Please allow a one hour consultation for your initial orthodontic evaluation. We will start by taking some photographs of the teeth & mouth, along with our 3-dimensional x-ray. This allows Dr. Danielle Bauer to evaluate the position of teeth (both primary and permanent teeth), along with the jawbones to best plan the treatment. The diagnosis and treatment planning are the “workhorses” of orthodontics and treatment goes much more smoothly if we can make the BEST plan possible.
We will address the following questions during your initial visit for orthodontic braces treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Dr. Danielle insists that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will take.